Full member of the Association of anesthesiologists of Ukraine.
- Graduated from the National Medical University named after Bogomolets in the specialty "medical business";
- Specialization "anesthesiology and intensive care";
- She received the second qualification category in the specialty "anesthesiology and intensive care".
Specialization, types of activity:
- Anesthetic management of planned and urgent surgical interventions;
- Rendering resuscitation care and intensive care in critical conditions: anaphylactic shock, hypertensive crisis (complicated and not complicated), airway management, various types of lump (ketoacidotic, hypoglycemic), acute cardiovascular failure;
- Selection of the method and depth of sedation for different volumes of dental treatment;
- Features of sedation in dentistry in patients with comorbidities.
Constantly increases the level of knowledge, uses the international protocols of treatment in practical activity, participates in seminars and trainings. Currently he works as an anesthesiologist in a clinical hospital and assistant of the Department of emergency situations and tactical medicine of NMU of A. A. Bogomolets.
Participated in seminars and courses:
- "Modern consensus in the clinical practice of a surgeon and anesthesiologist", 2020;
- "Drug allergy, part 2", 2020;
- "Brief overview of approaches, aspects, problems of managing patients with difficult airways", 2020;
- "Treatment of patients with COVID-19. Own experience", 2020;
- "School of infusion therapy", 2020;
- "School of hemostasis", 2020;
- "How to successfully and mutually beneficially compete with surgeons for the respiratory tract?", 2020;
- "IV International Congress on Infusion Therapy", 2020;
- "Organization of events at the pre-hospital and hospital stages: cardiopulmonary resuscitation, peripheral vein catheterization, work with modern gravitational systems for infusion therapy", 2020;
- "VI national Congress of anesthesiologists of Ukraine", 2013;
- "Recent trends in modern anesthesiology and intensive care-focus on patient safety and monitoring", 2014;
- "Recent trends in modern anesthesiology and intensive care-the emphasis on the problems of injury, bleeding, sepsis", 2015;
- "Actual problems of anesthesiology and intensive care", 2015;
- "III international Congress on infusion therapy", 2016;
- "Organization of care for patients with acute cerebral circulation disorders", 2016;
- "Multidisciplinary aspects of surgery, anesthesiology, gynecology and urology", 2017;
- «Bleedings. Blood loss. Anemia. The course of Assembly of post-graduate education in anesthesiology.", 2018.;
The statistics of doctor-anesthesiologist N.Riaba in the clinic Lumi-Dent in Kiev for 2019 - 2020: