Certified specialist in various types of sedation during dental procedures, in the provision of resuscitation emergency care and intensive care.
Specialist in intravenous anesthesia and endotracheal anesthesia. Author of several articles on our site.
Work experience is 17 years.
- Graduated from the National Medical University named after A.A. Bogomolets, specialty - “Anesthesiology and Intensive Therapy”;
- Received the second qualification category in the specialty “Anesthesiology and Intensive Therapy”.
- Conducting sedation during dental procedures;
- Intravenous anesthesia;
- Endotracheal anesthesia;
- Catheterization of peripheral and central vessels;
- Treatment of patients in the resuscitation of multidisciplinary hospitals;
- Management of the postoperative period;
- Providing resuscitation care and intensive care in critical conditions.
Participated in seminars and courses:
- Pain relief in pediatric dentistry;
- Modern areas of anesthetic care in dentistry;
- British-Ukrainian Symposium on Anesthesiology, Intensive Therapy and Pain Medicine: dedicated to the 60th anniversary of the Department of Anesthesiology and IT of the NMAPE named after P.L. Shupika;
- Actual issues of intensive care and anesthetic management in obstetrics, gynecology and neonatolog;
- Focus on standardization issues in anaesthesiology, intensive care and emergency care for injuries and injuries;
- III International Congress on Infusion Therapy;
- The latest trends in modern anesthesiology and intensive care - focus on the problems of injury, bleeding and sepsis;
- Anesthetic management and emergency conditions in obstetrics and gynecology;
Statistics of doctor-anesthesiologist S.Polushvedkin
Number of conducted sedations
Sign up for free online consultation