- Graduated from the National Medical University named after A.A. Bogomolets, specialty - “Anesthesiology and Intensive Therapy”;
- Received the second qualification category in the specialty “Anesthesiology and Intensive Therapy”.
- Conducting sedation during dental procedures;
- Intravenous anesthesia;
- Endotracheal anesthesia;
- Catheterization of peripheral and central vessels;
- Treatment of patients in the resuscitation of multidisciplinary hospitals;
- Management of the postoperative period;
- Providing resuscitation care and intensive care in critical conditions.
Participated in seminars and courses:
- The latest trends in modern anesthesiology and intensive care - focus on the problems of injury, bleeding and sepsis, 2015;
- Anesthetic management and emergency conditions in obstetrics and gynecology, 2015;
- Focus on standardization issues in anaesthesiology, intensive care and emergency care for injuries and injuries, 2016;
- III International Congress on Infusion Therapy, 2016;
- British-Ukrainian Symposium on Anesthesiology, Intensive Therapy and Pain Medicine: dedicated to the 60th anniversary of the Department of Anesthesiology and IT of the NMAPE named after P.L. Shupika, 2017;
- Actual issues of intensive care and anesthetic management in obstetrics, gynecology and neonatology, 2017;
- Pain relief in pediatric dentistry, 2018;
- Modern areas of anesthetic care in dentistry, 2018.
Statistics of doctor-anesthesiologist S.Polushvedkin for 2019-2020:
Number of conducted sedations
Certificates← Return to the list of doctors