Ceramic Veneers - Hollywood smile forever!
Price on teeth veneers 2019
Special offer! Only till 30th of November!
|Ultra-thin ceramic veneer (without grinding enamel)
Special offer! Only till 30th of November!
ABOVE YOU CAN SEE AN INTERVIEW WITH ORTHOPEDISTS OF OUR CLINICS, VIDEO ABOUT PLACEMENT OF VENEERS ON TEETH (HOW TO DO VENEERING)
VIDEO - WHAT ARE VENEERS FOR TEETH AND HOW TO PLACE THEM
CERAMIC TEETH VENEERS
Photo. Here is such a beautiful Hollywood smile we received from our patient, after bonding work.
Attention! Offer is valid till 30.11.19 - 7% discount on the total amount of prosthetics. Hurry up, the number of offers is limited!
WHAT ARE VENEERS?
EXAMPLES OF WORKS OF OUR DOCTORS - SPECIALISTS FOR THE PLACING VENEERING, PHOTOS BEFORE (UP) AND AFTER (DOWN), COLOR FROM LEFT TO RIGHT - BLEACH 2, BLEACH 3, BLEACH 1
TYPES OF VENEERS
- Depending on the shape and degree of tooth preparation - onlays are divided into:
1) Classic - have a thickness of about - 0.6 mm, respectively, exactly the same enamel thickness is cut from the outside.
2) Thin, or refractory, or ultraneers - have thickness of about 0.1 - 0.2 mm, enamel is either polished minimally or not grinded at all - it all depends on the specific clinical situation. Are made in Ukraine.
3) Lumineers- the same type of ultra-thin onlays, but made in the USA - the only Den-Mat laboratory in the world - have a patented mega-strong structure structure that provides excellent strength with an incredibly thin structure.
- Depending on the material of manufacture - the outer onlays are divided into:
1) Ceramic, they are porcelain veneers - are made from modern imported finished ceramic blocks, using ultra-modern digital technology (a distinctive advantage of Lumi-Dent!) - by grinding in a special milling machine, in our own dental laboratory.
2) Composite or therapeutic - in fact, the same photopolymer filling, or artistic restoration - has a lot of flaws - they change shape and color over time, collect plaque on themselves, are less resistant to abrasion and chips. Their main advantage is fast manufacturing in 1 visit to the dentist.
3) Hollywood – they are lumineers - have a secret patented formula that provides excellent strength, despite the minimum thickness of the onlays.
ADVANTAGES OF PLACING CERAMIC VENEERS IN THE BEST CLINICS OF LUMI-DENT DENTISTRY (KIEV, UKRAINE)
- We always have a free consultation of dentist!
- Full comfort! Medical manipulations are done under reliable unique STA computer anesthesia - without a syringe. Even the process of administering an anesthetic is painless. Also, if the client wishes, all procedures for the placing can be done in a state of medical sleep. You calmly fall asleep, and wake up after the procedure. You remember nothing and don’t feel anything, while you are in the doctor’s chair. In clinics, professional anesthesiologists are constantly working. There is a medical license for anesthesiology. In this regard, our clinics are unparalleled;
- The dental microscope in our clinics is always used when placing porcelain onlays. The microscope allows you to repeatedly bring the image of the working field, which significantly improves the quality of the final work. Today, the use of an operating microscope is an indispensable factor in the quality of services for placing dental veneers;
- You may immediately see the final result - at the first consultation - based on photos of the work of many of our patients, they are presented on this page and in the "Our work" section. Also, during the work, the doctor tries on wax models of future porcelain plates for you - you may immediately make the desired correction - even at the planning stage;
- You do not go with an ugly smile during treatment! In the process of making the work, you are placed temporary plastic false plates for the teeth, which are exactly the same in shape as the ceramic ones - you have the opportunity to get used to the form, ask the opinions of relatives and friends, and even before the work is done, make a correction of the size of future ceramic overlays. In addition, such temporary structures reliably protect the external tooth surface from the effects of temperature and chemical irritants.
- Production in our own digital dental laboratory - inexpensive price for veneers on teeth. Digital milling machine Imes-Icore 350i. The cost of ceramic onlays - we can do less thanks to the complete automation of their manufacturing - the presence of the Imes-Icore 350i digital milling machine. Such a milling machine itself grinds ceramic onlays from special blocks - according to a digital computer model. Thus, we significantly save on staff salaries. And the result is always higher quality, since the human factor is excluded. This is the newest and most promising technology available today. Full quality control, short prosthetics. Free alteration in the event of a warranty case.
- The main thing - is we do not just talk and do not write about how we can make beautiful smiles. We show you photos of our real patients who have gotten excellent results. As you know, it is always better to trust deeds than words.
PHOTO BEFORE AND AFTER - CASE OF OUR PATIENT
ADVANTAGES OF PLACING CERAMIC DENTAL VENEERS FOR TEETH
- Dental tissues are grinded minimally - only the outer surface of the teeth is up to 0.6 mm;
- Excellent level of aesthetics of veneering - placed compositions have excellent sizes, shape, light shade (we recommend the colors of bleach 2 and bleach 3), with typical transparency for healthy teeth;
- Excellent color fastness - when veneering placed onlays (veneers, veneer plates) on the teeth do not change color, do not stain from food colors, coffee, smoking;
- About porcelain overdenture veneers on teeth - patient reviews on aesthetics and use are extremely good. Customer reviews on our website in the section "About Clinics" - "Reviews";
- Low price of veneering;
- Long life of veneering - can stand almost all of life (subject to the rules of hygiene and nutrition);
- Manufacturing in our own dental laboratory - complete quality control of work, short terms of prosthetics. Free replacing during warranty.
This is a unique aesthetic (a radiant Hollywood smile) with virtually no grinding of dental tissues.
WORK OF OUR DOCTORS - SPECIALISTS, PHOTOS BEFORE AND AFTER THE END OF PROSTHETICS, COLOR BLEACH 2
COST OF VENEERING
The cost of one porcelain overdenture plate is higher than the price of a photopolymer filling.
But the color of ceramic plates, the appearance, reliability and service life of such work are far superior to any photopolymer restoration. This page contains photos of the work of our doctors before and after veneering.
DIRECT COMPOSITE TOOTH ONLAYS
Some clinics still offer to buy direct composite (therapeutic) tooth onlays, which are essentially a standard photopolymer filling. Such plates made of photopolymer are significantly inferior in functionality and aesthetic characteristics to those made of ceramics.
They quickly collect pigments from food, drinks and smoking, and the color of the dentition is radically darker. Therefore, the manufacture of composite onlays does not have much value among dentists and their clients. Our experts do not recommend placing them.
To date, ceramic veneers, whose patient reviews are only positive, are one of the most popular designs in aesthetic dentistry, Ukraine and Kiev are no exception.
VENEERING WITHOUT GRINDING, PREPARATION
A more modern way of getting a dazzling smile is Lumineers - ultra-thin ceramic tooth onlays that are put by our specialists on the method of veneering without turning or preparation of tooth enamel.
This is a method of manufacturing ceramic onlays, in which the surface of the teeth is practically not detected. Veneering without turning (preparation) is very attractive, since in this case the dental tissues are not disturbed. Such ceramic onlays, if necessary, can be removed without damaging the native enamel.
Here you may read more about lumineers.
INDICATION FOR VENEERING
- Irregular shape or size of teeth;
- Darkening of the natural color of dental tissues under the influence of dyes, antibiotics, injuries;
- Large darkened fillings (restoration), which spoil the appearance;
- Inhomogeneity of the surface (multiple cracks in the enamel, spots, rough surface outside, and so on);
- The presence of interdental spaces (tremas, diastema);
- Incorrect position of the teeth (in common people use the term - "crooked teeth" - an inclination inward or outward from the dentition);
- The patient's desire to get a beautiful dazzling Hollywood smile with a perfect shape of the front teeth, a great light shade.
PLACING CERAMIC VENEERS – HOW TO PLACE (STAGES)
- First appointment.
The orthopedist discusses with the patient, then reveals the future color of the teeth on a special scale, takes photo the current appearance. After that, in a special computer program, the specialist shows the patient what his future radiant, dazzling smile will be like. After discussing the correction of the size of the teeth together with the client, the data are electronically transmitted to the laboratory, where, on special equipment, exact copies of the upcoming ceramic overlays are cut out, which are worn by the visitor for the same visit.
- Second appointment.
The client shares his impressions with the doctor regarding the shape of future ceramic onlays, necessary corrections are carried out.
Specialist Orthopedist grinds tooth tissue outside to a thickness of not more than 0.6 mm. A digital impression (without impression mass) - a file is made from the processed places by a special intraoral scanner. According to this file, in our own digital laboratory, on the basis of computer simulation data, constant compositions of special ceramic blocks are machined in the mill.
Using the impression, the dentist during the first visit makes, then places temporary overlays made of plastic, printed on a 3-D printer, allowing the client to smile, eat food, and also close the treated tooth surfaces from irritants (thermal, physical, chemical).
- Third appointment.
Doctor Orthopedist tries the finished ceramic overlays in the mouth. The doctor and the patient evaluate the conformity of shape, color, size, as well as the density of their fit to previously machined tooth surface. After the approval of the work, the doctor puts them on a special double-cured cement. After placement, it is recommended not to give a heavy load to this area during the first day.
Ceramic veneers (the best photos before and after see in the section "Our works") do not need special additional care, they require ordinary hygienic care, as with ordinary teeth..
Such ceramic onlays will give you a dazzling Hollywood smile for a long time. Service life - from 5 years or more. In many patients, they stand successfully for more than 15-20 years.
The service life of this work can be a lifetime, it all depends on a number of factors, including oral hygiene, the nature of nutrition, the absence of bad habits, the presence in the body of reasons that contribute to lowering (leaving) the level of gums with age.
To extend their service life - you need to follow fairly simple recommendations:
- 1.Follow oral hygiene;
- 2.Avoid biting over hard objects - fishing line, nuts, candies, nuts-and-honey bars, etc.;
- 3.Try not to eat very hot foods after very cold foods, and vice versa. For example, eat ice cream immediately after hot tea. From such rapid dramatic changes in temperature - cracks can occur in the ceramics, which will lead to the destruction of the structure;
- 4.Once every six months to undergo a free examination at your dentist.
HOW MUCH DOES COST TO PLACE VENEERS ON TEETH?
PRICE OF VENEER FOR 1 TOOTH - 4148 UAH
The price of veneering in our clinics of dentistry Lumi-Dent in Ukraine, on the Right Bank and the Left Bank of Kiev, in the residential areas of the Obolon', Poznyaky, Osokorki, Kharkivs'ka, Bereznyaky, Rusanovka, Darnitsa, Levoberezhnaya is low — only 4148 UAH per unit.
We assure you that our price offer is one of the best in Kiev.
We are leaders in the aesthetic direction in the capital, this is indicated by the photo galleries of the smiles of our patients, there is no similar amount on any website of other clinics.
Ask yourself a question - do you want the smile you are planning? Or are you ready to buy a pig in a poke?
The problem with the calculation is that on all websites without exceptions - only the purchase price for the ceramic veneer itself is presented, without taking into account a significant number of additional procedures (anesthesia, gum retraction, preparation, wax modeling, cementing, temporary plates for the period of production of permanent ones, and other services), which will be added to your account during the consultation with the dentist.
Or, most likely - you will be unpleasantly surprised when you add additional amounts for each visit that you did not expect at all.
The Lumi-Dent team stands for honest and trustworthy attitude towards its customers.
Therefore, we offer you (below) - tables for calculating the total cost for each stage, with the calculation of the full, final amount, based on the number of units that you want to install. No additional and hidden fees.
A full calculation of total prices, taking into account all additional procedures, is in the table at the end of this page.
It also gives our recommendations on how many ceramic plates to buy, depending on the financial capabilities and needs of the client.
At the following link you can see all the prices of dentistry Lumi-Dent.
VIDEO REVIEWS OF VENEERS FROM CERAMICS EMAX
Miss Ukraine entrusted her smile to us
Video Patient feedback on veneering in our clinics in Kiev in the residential areas Poznyaky and Obolon' - you may see in the «Reviews» section of the site. We also highly recommend that you go to the section of our works for obtaining Hollywood smiles, there are a lot of photos before and after placement, a link to this section is at the top of this page.
More reviews and other useful information about veneering without grinding (preparation), and how veneers from Emax ceramics are placed, can be found in the video on our YouTube channel, the link is at the bottom of the page. Or go to Youtube and search for our videos for "Lumi Dent".
COMBINED STATISTICS OF THE CLINICS LUMI-DENT IN UKRAINE IN KIEV, IN THE RESIDENTIAL AREAS OBOLON', POZNYAKY, OSOKORKY - FOR SOME SERVICES PROVIDED FOR 2018
|Placed porcelain fused metal dental crowns.||1256|
|Placed all porcelain dental crowns.||904|
|Full anatomy dental crowns from zirconium dioxide.||1453|
|Placement of the best veneers Emax.||1024|
Tables for calculating prices and terms of prosthetics
When viewing from a mobile phone - you can increase their size with your fingers. You can also save them as a screenshot on your phone.
For convenience, the full price is indicated at the very bottom, based on the number of veneers.
Attention! Save this table on your computer or mobile phone (take a screenshot) - you will definitely need it! It is presented only with us!
|Number of Veneers||4||8||20|
|Stage I (planning)||Sterile set||100||100||100|
|Prints||1 180||1 180||1 180|
|Digital modeling||1 760||3 520||8 800|
|Articulation Diagnostics||1 100||1 100||1 100|
|Total cost of stage I||4 140||5 900||11 180|
|Stage II (fitting), 10-14 days after stage I||Sterile set||100||100||100|
|Trying on a model||760||1 520||3 800|
|The total cost of stage II||1 210||1 970||4 600|
|Stage III (preparation), 7-10 days after stage II||Sterile set||100||100||100|
|Preparation||3 640||7 280||18 200|
|Prints||1 180||1 180||1 180|
|Temporary crowns||1 760||3 520||8 800|
|Cementing||560||1 120||2 800|
|Manufacture||21 240||42 480||106 200|
|The total cost of stage III||28 830||56 030||137 630|
|Stage IV (fixation), 14-16 days after stage III||Sterile set||100||100||100|
||760||1 520||3 800|
|Cementing||3 480||6 960||17 400|
|The total cost of stage IV||4 690||8 930||21 650|
|The total cost of I, II, III, IV stages||38 870||72 830||175 060|
|Number of Veneers||4||8||20|
|The list of manipulations, if it is necessary||Cost, UAH|
|Using of extra carpule (anesthetic)||110|
|Retraction of mucosa (1 tooth)||130|
|Removal of sensitivity (for 1 tooth)||190|
With a natural smile, 8-10 teeth are visible, mainly from above.
4 units – most often placed on the upper jaw in the anterior area - the central and lateral incisors from above. This is an economical option in which the flaws of the color or shape of the upper incisors are corrected. This option cannot provide a full-fledged beautiful smile.
8-10 units – all are placed on the upper jaw. Since with a smile and a conversation you can see mainly the upper dentition. This option gives a good desired effect - you get a beautiful dazzling Hollywood smile. If you do not smile too revealingly broadly. This option is most popular with our patients - for moderate money you get a good result.
20 units – at 10 pieces are placed on the lower and upper jaws. An option that provides you with a 100% chic look, no matter how wide you smile. Perfect aesthetics with a smile and a conversation. An option that will give you confidence in yourself, in your beauty and personality. A selection of all the Hollywood stars. The best way to radically change your appearance.