- Graduated from the National Medical University named after A.A. Bogomolets, specialty "Dentistry".
- Graduated from an internship at the National Medical Academy of postgraduate education. P. L. Shupik.
- Passed specialization in the direction of "Orthopedic dentistry" at the National Medical Academy of postgraduate education. P. L. Shupik.
Specialization, types of activity:
- Using a dental microscope and a dissecting microscope for prosthetics.
- Work with kofferdam.
- Using of digital smile simulation (DSD) in their practice.
- Work with the front arc, taking into account all the individual functional parameters of the patient.
- Aesthetic prosthetics with restoration of functional components.
- Implant-supported prosthetics with removable, non-removable and conditionally removable structures.
- Receiving of digital prints using the 3shape Trios intraoral scanner, 3D diagnostics.
- Metal-ceramic structures.
- Prosthetics using crowns, bridge structures made of solid ceramics (e.max) and based on zirconium dioxide.
- Restoration of teeth with ceramic veneers and linings (in/on/overlay).
- Implant prosthetics: Straumann, MegaGen (AnyOne/AnyRidge), MIS, NeoBiotech, Bicon, Nobel.
- Full and partial dentures made of different materials: acrylic, nylon, clasp dentures.
- Full dentures supported by implants.
Participated in seminars and courses:
- «Vienna School of Interdisciplinary Dentistry»;
- «The art of gnathology. We're just talking about a complicated one»;
- «Digital Protocols in dental practice»;
- «Mastery of ceramic restorations»;
- « Photoshop Smile Design»;
- «Architecture of a daily consultation»;
- « From theory to practice»;
- Practical course – «Dissection from Oleksii Krasnozhon»;
- «Modern endodontic treatment»;
- «Work with modern restoration materials and equipment»
Statistics for 2019 of dentist orthopedist Artem Bogdan:
Number of consultations
Porcelain-fused-to-metal dental crowns
All porcelain crowns
Full anatomical zirconium dioxide dental crows