OrtodontistMake an appointment with this doctor
Orthodontist in the network of dental clinics Lumi-Dent in Kiev, conducts an appointment at the department in Poznyaki Osokorki.
Full member of the Ukrainian Dental Association.
Full member of the Association of Orthodontists of Ukraine and Europe.
Full member of Association of lingual orthodontists in Europe.
Full member of the youth section of the Association of Orthodontists of Ukraine.
Certified doctor of MRC Company и Invisalign Company.
- Higher Medical Kyiv Medical University of the Ukrainian Association of Traditional Medicine, specialization "General Dentistry"
- Orthodontic treatment of adults and children;
- Correction of dento-facial and skeletal bite pathologies;
- Facial orthotropy;
- Treatment with individually made plates and elastopozitsioners Bioblock, Tween block, BWS arcs, RME, Bi-helix, Quad-helix, Ha-as;
- Specializes in working with Myobrace and miofunctional therapy, as well as the respiratory program;
- Orthodontic treatment with all types of braces;
- Orthodontic preparation of patients before orthopedic treatment, implantation;
Participated in seminars and courses:
- "Orthodontics", Start School, 2012;
- Diploma "Six Elements Orthodontic Philosophy Introductory Course", Kiev, 2012;
- Cycle 1: "The device "straight arc", its structural elements, features of their use in orthodontic treatment, 2012;
- Diploma "Myofunctional Therapy in Practice and Theory", 2013;
- Diploma "What about orthodontics. Orthodontics difficult cases. Class II Malocclusion", 2013;
- Diploma "DAS SET-UP UND DIE ELASTO-KFO-METHODE. LAMITEC-DAS INNOVATIVE TIEFZIEHVERFAHREN. SCHNARCHEN UND ZAHNMEDIZINISCHE HILFSMITTEL", 2013;
- Course of Miology: "Methodology of myofunctional therapy. Myogymnastics", Kiev, 2014;
- Two-year course of study under the program of John Flutter, Professor at the Royal University of London, “Myofunctional Luchuniu in Orthodontics”, Kiev, 2014;
- Courses of Professor John Flutter, Royal University of London, Respiratory Program. Restoration of Proper Diaphragmatic Respiration, 2014;
- Author's course by John Flutter, Professor at London Royal University, "Method of myofunctional correction of facial soft tissue dysfunctions and posture in children with postural disorders";
- Course "Introduction to the practice of osteopathic methodology in the examination and treatment of children with impaired bite. Partnership work of dentists, orthodontists and osteopaths" Professor John Flatter;
- Diploma "Invisalign Certification Course", 2016;
- Course "Orthodontics. The Basics of teleroentgenography", 2016;
- Certificate "The secret Myobrace therapy and breathing exercises", 2016;
- Certificate "Tomo parte en la conferencia "la osteopatia en estomatologia", Kiev, 2016;
- Certificate "New concepts in Edgewise for utmost esthetic balance and function", 2016;
- Certificate "Early effective orthodontic treatment: key positions and new approaches", 2016;
- Certificate "Express methods for diagnosing bite pathology and planning orthodontic treatment taking into account postural features", Minsk, 2016;
- Lectures by John Flutter, Professor, London Royal University: "Practical use of the BWS arc in orthodontic treatment", 2016;
- Seminar "Self-ligating bracket-system: first steps to successful treatment. Diagnostics, planning, choice of prescription, positioning", Kharkiv, 2017.
- “Complex of orthopedic and surgical situations Straumann”, Kiev, 2018;
|Statistics of an orthodontist Kovalchuk Y.||2020|
|Number of installed braces|
|Low-profile metal braces||30|
|Ceramic bracket systems||2|
|Sapphire (monocrystal) bracket system||10|
|Self-ligating braces Damon-3 mx (metal)||11|
|Self-ligating braces Damon3 clear (ceramic)||11|
|Lingual braces (internal) braces||1|
|The number of alignments||976|
|The number of installed children's plates||37|
|The number of installed aligners||5|