Free Online Dentist Consultation
- Online dental consultation
- How is online dental consultation going?
- When online consultation can be helpful
- What we don’t do during online dental consultation
Online dental consultation
Current pace of living prescribes the need to appreciate every moment. The team of Lumi-Dent dental clinic network keeps up with the times and introduces a new service – online dental consultation.
The health and the comfort of our patients is the most important thing for us. Now you can get professional advice without leaving home and you can use the most popular applications:
You can sign up for a free online consultation:
- by calling the phone numbers listed at the top of the page;
- by leaving the application form for online appointment.
When viewing this page from your mobile phone, the entry form button is at the bottom of the screen. If you use your computer, the entry form is located on the right under the navigation menu.
Our administrators will study the problem, suggest the date, time and the doctor who will consult you. Also, during a conversation with the administrator, the client informs about the preferred platform for further communication.
How is online dental consultation going?
On the agreed date and time, the doctor will contact you according to the previously agreed program to provide you a free video consultation.
During the video consultation, you can get:
- Specialist advice on your current condition and symptoms;
- Consultation on your medical image – it must be previously sent to us by e-mail or messenger;
- Establishing preliminary diagnosis;
- Discussion of preliminary possible schemes and methods of treatment;
- Providing indicative and alternative treatment plans;
- Consultation on the treatment, which has already been carried out.
You will be able to write instant messages in the chat or send files during the video consultation. If computer tomography of the jaw or dental panoramic radiogram is available, the doctor will receive more information about the problem and will be able to offer a better solution.
At the end of the communication, the doctor will send:
- Summarizing video consultation;
- Establishing preliminary diagnosis based on your words and on dental X-ray image;
- Investigatory treatment plan;
- Suggested alternative treatment plans;
- Suggestion of possible schemes and methods of treatment.
Free video consultation lasts 30 minutes. If you want to combine free online consultation of two specialists, it will last 45 minutes.
When online consultation can be helpful
- you want to put veneers;
- sensitivity of the teeth;
- toothache while eating;
- it is necessary to correct jaw relationships;
- you have removed your tooth and want to get an implant;
- a lump has formed in your mouth.
What we don’t do during online dental consultation
- we do not make a final diagnosis - it can be done only when you visit a doctor at the clinic;
- we do not provide treatment. If you have toothache, temporary measures are possible to relieve pain. In this case, you need to see a doctor as soon as possible for an appointment at the clinic.
Sign up for a free online consultation today!
Sign up for free online consultation