Ultrathin Refractory Veneers - price in Kiev
- What are the ultra-veneers?
- Indications for the installation of the ultra-veneers
- Installing the veneers on a refractor
- How is the manufacturing of the ultra-veneers in the Lumi-Dent dental clinic network in Kyiv
- The advantages of the Lumi-Dent dental clinics in Kyiv
Many of our clients ask:
What are the ultra-veneers?
- Is it necessary to process my teeth for the ultra-veneers?
- How are they manufactured?
- What are the advantages of the ultra-veneers over the classic veneers?
- What are the indications for installing the ultra-veneers?
And now about everything in order:
The ultra-veneers, or the nano-veneers, or the refractor-mounted veneers are very thin porcelain dental build-ups on the outer surface of the tooth.
In other words, the ultra-veneers are the ultra-thin veneers, the thickness of which ranges from 0.1 to 0.4 mm.
The ultra-veneers have exactly the same thickness as eye lenses, which is why they are called the nano-veneers by another name.
The ultra-veneers are the thinnest veneers without cutting teeth that modern world dentistry can offer today.
Photo. Ultrasounds on teeth, photos before and after installing veneers on a refractor.
Indications for the installation of the ultra-veneers
- The restoration of chips of the cutting edge of the teeth;
- The replenishment of interdental spaces (diastema, trema);
- The change of the shape, size and color of teeth.
One of the most important advantages of the refractory veneers is the absence of dental tissue preparation. The ultra-veneers are made without grinding their teeth, i.e. the teeth are not damaged.
If the turning of the teeth for the ultra-veneers is used, then it is insignificant, and occurs exclusively within the limits of the tooth enamel (its upper layer).
Photo. Before and after fixation of refractory veneers on teeth, Kiev.
Installing the veneers on a refractor
The ultra-veneers are fixed exclusively on "live" teeth, and the production technology is rather complicated and laborious.
Making veneers on a refractor requires the best dentists, maximum precision and unsurpassed manual skills.
Therefore, the cost of the ultra-veneers on a refractor is higher than the price of the porcelain veneers according to the classic version.
The indications for the refractory dental veneers are quite limited.
This is due to:
- the health of own dental tissues,
- the presence of the seals;
- the defects in the tooth enamel;
- the degree of the color change.
If the client wishes, the ultra-thin veneers can be removed in a dental clinic without breaking the native enamel.
During the consultation at the clinic, the orthopedic dentist will be able to inform the patient in detail and select the required type of the ceramic veneers to ensure the maximum aesthetic and functional result.
Photo. Ultrasounds before and after installation on the teeth.
How is the manufacturing of the ultra-veneers in the Lumi-Dent dental clinic network in Kyiv
The orthopedic dentist discusses with the client the intended shape and color of the future refractory veneers. He shows the examples of our work with other patients, takes into account the wishes of the patient.
- Impression taking.
Most often it is done digitally - using a contactless 3Shape scanner. In some cases, a conventional impression with an impression mass is still made, and then it is scanned in an extra oral digital scanner to convert all the information into the digital form. The file is then sent to the dental laboratory, where the dental technician waxes up the ultra-thin veneers.
The dentist tries on the wax compositions on the client's teeth, a joint assessment of the shape of future products is underway. The doctor makes correction of the wax compositions if necessary. There is a final approval of the veneer shape without preparation.
The porcelain nano-veneers are manufactured in a dental laboratory using special equipment - a refractor.
In the dental clinic, the doctor tries on the finished work, and after the patient's approval, he fixes the ultra-thin veneers on the teeth using a special dental glue.
The advantages of the Lumi-Dent dental clinics in Kyiv
- At your service - 10 professional dentists, prosthetists, who are ready to make ultra-high-quality, on time. Watch a video with our specialists at the top of the page;
- The installation of the veneers on a refractor is absolutely comfortable and painless. If a minor preparation of the tooth enamel is required, the process will be carried out either under computer anesthesia (without a syringe) or under general anesthesia (medication sleep). In this, the equipment of the Lumi-Dent clinics is unmatched - we have a license for anesthesiology, we have 3 anesthesiologists constantly working;
- Incredible precision of work is achieved by our doctors through the use of dental microscopes, which allow you to see all the smallest details of the oral cavity, and new ultra-veneers;
- We manufacture the nano-veneers in our own digital dental laboratory. It makes it possible to speed up the treatment time, and give the best quality of the nano-veneers;
- On the site, in the section "Our Works", you can see many smiles before and after the installation of the ultra-thin veneers on the teeth.
- Good reviews for the ultra-veneers. We have many excellent results, videos of our clients can be seen in the "Dentistry Reviews" section;
- We provide a 2-year warranty for the nano-veneers and all types of services.
Photo. Before and after cementation of ultra-nerves with a refractor to our patient.
The consultation on the installation of the ultra-thin veneers without grinding your teeth is always free in the Lumi-Dent dental clinics in Kyiv.
Come and see for yourself - a gorgeous Hollywood smile for life - it's easy!
Important! Our dentistry offers a 2-year warranty for the refractory veneers, all other clinics give it only for 1 year.
Sign up for a free consultation!
According to customer reviews, the ultra-veneers are superior to the lumi-veneers in important indicators:
- production time;
- replacement time in case of breakage.
In terms of strength, subtlety, and aesthetic data - the ultra-veneers and the lumi-veneers are the same.
Therefore, choosing the refractory veneers is more appropriate for installation.
These are the same ultra-thin veneers, the word "refractory" means a feature of the process of their manufacture - these ultra-thin veneers are made on a special optical device - a refractor.
Sign up for free online consultation