- Graduated from the National Medical University named after Bogomolets.
- Passed specialization in the direction of "Orthopedic dentistry" at the National Medical Academy of postgraduate education. P. L. Shupik.
Specialization, types of activity:
- Specialist in the field of aesthetic prosthetics with restoration of functional components of any degree of complexity.
- Daily use of digital smile simulation (DSD) in their practice.
- Work with the front arc, taking into account all the individual functional parameters of the patient, the management of complex gnatological cases.
- Computer diagnostics of bite using T-Scan.
- Implant-supported prosthetics with removable, non-removable and conditionally removable structures.
- Metal-ceramic structures of increased complexity.
- Prosthetics using crowns, bridge structures made of solid ceramics (e.max) and based on zirconium dioxide.
- Restoration of teeth with ceramic veneers and linings (in/on/overlay).
- Microprosthetics and use of the microscope at all stages of treatment, production of ultra-thin veneers and veneers of increased complexity.
- Work with the laser for maximum aesthetic results.
- Implant prosthetics: Straumann, MegaGen (AnyOne/AnyRidge), MIS, NeoBiotech, Bicon, Nobel.
- Full and partial dentures made of different materials: acrylic, nylon, clasp dentures (clamp / lock (Bredent/MK)).
- Full dentures supported by implants.
Participated in seminars and courses:
- "Basic life support" Lysine D. O.;
- "Clinical Photography in dental practice”;
- "Effective communication with patients and sales of dental services”;
- "Direct implantation into the alveolar socket and immediate loading of the temporary crown. Surgical and orthopedic nuances”;
- Theoretical and practical seminar " All on four”;
- "Complete ceramic restorations”;
- "Splint therapy: how to avoid temporal mandibular joint disorders. The usage of occlusal splints relaxing”;
- “The solution of occlusion problems with the help of a facial arch and articulator in the daily work of the clinic and the laboratory”;
- "Gentle implantation. Planning and prosthetics on ultrashort implants”;
- Individual modular master class " Basic concepts of diagnosis and planning of orthopedic rehabilitation, taking into account the modern holistic approach”
- “MicroVision Anteriors: Ceramic Veneers”;
- "Modern high-tech systems of dental implants-a component of the success of orthopedic rehabilitation of the patient”, Italy;
- "Modern strategies of prevention and treatment of dental diseases: world experience and development prospects", Kyiv
- "Total reconstruction of teeth", Kiev;
- "Teeth whitening system Beyond Power Whitening"
Statistics of dentist orthopedist Datsyuk P.P for 2018:
Number of consultations
All-ceramic crowns from zirconium dioxide