Active member of the Ukrainian Dental Association.
Certified implant specialist MegaGen (South Korea), MIS (Israel), Straumann and Nobel Biocare (Switzerland).
Work experience 18 years.
- Graduated from Kharkiv National Medical University.
- In 2018, the highest category in orthopedic dentistry was awarded.
- Modern methods of prosthetics on living teeth.
- Smile correction with ceramic and composite veneers.
- Microprosthetics using an operating microscope.
- Press-ceramic, zirconium dioxide, ceramic-metal fixed and conditionally removable orthopedic constructions.
- Complete and partial removable prosthetics (acrylic, nylon, acetal, clasp prostheses on attachments, telescopic crowns and support-retaining clasps).
- Individual sports mouthguards.
- Prosthetics on living teeth "tooth-preserving minimally invasive techniques".
- Microprosthetics: anatomical inlays, veneers.
- Prosthetics on implants fixed, removable, conditionally removable.
- Fixed prosthetics: metal ceramics, metal-free ceramics (E.max), ceramics based on zirconium oxide.
- Work under magnification: binoculars, microscope.
- Use of computer anesthesia.
Participated in seminars and courses:
- «Comprehensive training in Straumann orthopedic and surgical solutions»;
- «Immediate loading surgical protocols»;
- «Masters International Dental Congress»;
- «Spatial model of placement of veneers, taking into account the size and shape of the dentition. Tasks and Methods of Implementation»;
- «Total prosthetics»;
- «Ceramic tiles and veneers»;
- «Smile harmonization with the help of direct and indirect restorations. Clinical protocols for creating optical illusions and matrices of aesthetics»;
- «Bone augmentation mistakes and complications»;
- «Vienna School of Interdisciplinary Dentistry»;
- «Dental implant planning with immediate loading of prosthetics»;
- «The Evolution of Short Implants».
Statistics of dentist orthopedist Dr. Morozov Denys
Number of consultations
All porcelain crowns
Full anatomical zirconium dioxide dental crows
Sign up for free online consultation