- Graduated from the National Medical University named after A.A. Bogomolets.
- Passed specialization in the direction of "Orthopedic dentistry" at the National Medical Academy of postgraduate education. P. L. Shupik.
Specialization, types of activity:
- Specialist in the treatment of patients with diseases of the temporomandibular joint and occlusal-articulation syndrome;
- An interdisciplinary approach in the treatment of patients with TMJ diseases;
- Splint therapy (tire therapy) as an intermediate stage in the rehabilitation of patients with TMJ dysfunctions;
- Specialist in the field of aesthetic dentistry;
- Rehabilitation of patients with partial or complete tooth loss.
- Microprosthetics with highly aesthetic indirect restorations (veneers);
- Restoration of teeth with ceramic veneers and linings (onlay, overlay, inlay);
- Prosthetics using crowns, bridge structures made of metal-ceramic, solid ceramics (e-max) and based on zirconium dioxide;
- Implant prosthodontics.
- Full and partial dentures made of different materials: acrylic, nylon, clasp dentures;
- Full dentures supported by implants.
Participated in seminars and courses:
- «9th East European Congress of Dental Implantation»;
- «Rehabilitation without preparation» Prof. Dr. Camillo D'Arcangelo;
- «Function, biology and aesthetic in the prosthetic rehabilitation: looking in the future». Domenico Massironi.
- «Veneers» Maxim Belograd.
- «Functional occlusion»;
- «Direct restoration of teeth after endodontic treatment»;
- «Vertiprep and B.O.P.T. Concept by Dr. Stefano Conti»;
- «Rehabilitation methods in the All-on-4 Nobel Biocare concept by Enrico Alyari, Giacomo Fabbri».
- «Basic skills of restoration of the lateral group of teeth».
- «Professional skills of dental photography»;
- «Computerized occlusal analysis with T-Scan».
Statistics for 2019 of dentist orthopedist Alina Dorzht:
Number of consultations
Porcelain-fused-to-metal dental crowns
All porcelain crowns
Full anatomical zirconium dioxide dental crows