Andrushchenko Tetiana Yuriivna
- She graduated from the first medical faculty with a degree in medical business of NMU named after A. A. Bogomolets
- Internship in "Anesthesiology and Intensive Care"
- Has a second qualification category in the specialty "Anesthesiology and Intensive Care"
- Worked in multidisciplinary hospitals, provided both urgent and planned anesthetic support.
- Anesthetic management of planned and urgent surgical interventions.
- Providing resuscitation and intensive care during shock conditions, hypertensive crisis (complicated and uncomplicated), all types of coma, cardiovascular and respiratory failure, ensuring airway patency.
- The choice of the degree and duration of sedation, depending on the volume of dental treatment and associated pathology.
Participated in seminars and courses:
- In the sixth British-Ukrainian symposium "New trends in modern anesthesiology and intensive care, emphasis on the patient's safety and monitoring problem";
- "Workshop on regional anesthesia with the development of practical skills"
- "Interdisciplinary approach to preoperative preparation and postoperative rehabilitation of patients with somatic and reproductive pathology";
- Fourth International Congress with Hemostasiology, Anesthesiology and Intensive Care "Black Sea Pearl";
- In the annual congresses of the “Association of Anesthesiologists of Ukraine”;
- "IFRM International Scientific and Practical Forum "Complications of ART: practical aspects of emergency medical care";
- "In the 3rd All-Ukrainian Conference "Modern Directions of Anesthesiology Care in Dentistry".
Statistics of the doctor-anesthetist Andrushchenko T. Y. for 2017-2018:
Certificates← Return to the list of doctors